Saturday, September 8, 2012

Rare Poured and Other Silver Bars from the 70's and 80's United States and Australia Mints

The Following a some Rare Poured and Art Bars accumulated in the 70's and 80's from United States and Australia Mints


Rockefeller Plaza 5oz Silver Bar with COA- RARE


 Washington Mint 5 oz Bar - Rather Scarce
  Wall Street Mint - 10 oz Bar U
 Liberty Mint - 10 oz Bar US (RARE)
 Geomin - 10 oz Poured Bar Australia (Rare)
 Silver Towne - 10 oz Poured Bar (Rare)
Perth Mint - 10 oz Poured Bar Austrlia (RARE)
 Engelhard - 5 oz Poured Bar US (RARE)
 Harrington - 1/2 Kilo Poured Bar Austrlia (RARE)
 Perth Mint - 10 oz Poured Bar Austrlia (RARE)

5 comments:

  1. "Thanks for sharing this post, First of all, I think you are trying to do extra work on Precious metal investment? I appreciate that when I read this post. silver bullion toronto"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. what to say instead of sincerely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. lovecraft cat name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. how many cups is 1 gallon of water

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. obsf meaning

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive