Sunday, November 18, 2012
2013 Lunar Snake One Ounce Silver Coin Canadian $15 legal tender - RCM
Mintage of only 28,888 coins!
That is 20,000 fewer coins than last year's 1oz silver lunar design! This coin captures the true essence of the Snake’s personality, which is graceful and soft-spoken. Coin comes packaged in an attractive Asian-inspired case - a perfect gift for those born in 2013 or a previous Year of the Snake!
The year 2013 is ruled by the Snake. The Year of the Snake also ruled 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 and 2001. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring - a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
About the Snake:
People born during the Year of the Snake have a hypnotic beauty and never give themselves totally away. The mysterious Snake is a strategic planner that has everyone guessing its next move. It will keep plotting until it gets what it wants. And when it does, it is not likely to let go. The Snake is a strong individual and is usually destined for great success. Does this sound like someone you know?
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (76)
- 1.5 oz 2013 Canadian Polar Bear 9999 Silver Coin
- 2013 Lunar Year of the Snake 10 Euro Silver Proof ...
- 2013 Lunar Snake One Ounce Silver Coin Canadian $1...
- 2013 Somalia One Ounce Silver Elephant 100 Shillin...
- Kookaburra Australian Outback 2012 One Ounce Colou...
- Star Wars Series Two: One Ounce Silver Legal Tende...
- Baby Snake 2013 Half Ounce Silver Proof Coin – The...
- Birds of Australia – Budgerigar 2013 1/2oz Silver ...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2011 (38)