Sunday, August 18, 2013
2014 $8 Year Of The Horse 5oz Silver Proof With Selective Gold Plating Niue Legal Tender
Capturing the strength, movement and grace of this majestic animal, the reverse is distinguished by a magnificent design of three horses in full-stride, complemented by a distinguished representation of the traditional Chinese character for the word ‘horse’.
According to the Lunar Zodiac tradition, those born in the Year of the Horse are often seen as generous, fun and decisive, with a relaxed attitude, a sharp mind and a penchant for travel.
Measuring a gigantic 65mm in diameter, and struck from a full five troy ounces of .999 fine silver, this official $8 legal tender issue forms a truly magnificent tribute to the upcoming year in the Chinese Lunar Calendar.
Selectively gold-plated, to highlight the powerful galloping horse motif, the coin is beautifully presented within a superbly crafted timber case, and is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity confirming the extremely exclusive nature of this memorable release.
The worldwide mintage is strictly limited to a mere 500, which, once the quality of the strike and the strong lunar theme are taken into account, means that this coin is set to be a galloping success!
- ► 2015 (29)
- ► 2014 (39)
- Lunar Year of the Horse 1oz Silver Pamp Bar
- Piranha - Real River Monsters 1oz Silver Coin
- 2014 Silver Lunar Year of the Horse – Perth Mint A...
- 2014 Silver Kookaburra Bullion Coins - Perth Mint ...
- Ohio Precious Metal OPM Silver Bullion Investment ...
- 2014 $8 Year Of The Horse 5oz Silver Proof With Se...
- Half Ounce silver coin – Australian American Allia...
- 2013 Sentinel One Ounce Silver Medallion - Brillia...
- Jekyll Island One Ounce Silver Medallion Round
- Feng Shui - Cranes Silver One Ounce Proof Coin - N...
- Game of Drones One Ounce Silver Round Medallion - ...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (38)